What Happened Last Night
- Arkansas 80, Georgia 77: Arkansas wins on the road! Arkansas wins on the road in a game it trailed by 16 points in the first half! Georgia is on the wrong side of the bubble... again. Yante Maten’s 26 points and 15 rebounds were not enough here, as the Razorbacks got 25 points from Daryl Macon and 24 from Jaylen Barford to come away with a double-overtime win.
- Tennessee 67, Vanderbilt 62: Vanderbilt missed 18 three-pointers in a row at one point and trailed by as much as 20, before a furious rally brought them to within two points with a couple of minutes left in the game. The Vols closed things out, though, behind 19 points from Jordan Bowden and 18 from Grant Williams. Riley LaChance led Vanderbilt with 25 points; Jeff Roberson added 21.
- Ole Miss 78, Alabama 66: Collin Sexton returned from injury and promptly shot 2-of-13 in 20 minutes off the bench, as Alabama fell on the road at Ole Miss. The Rebels were led by 24 points from Deandre Burnett; Terence Davis had 15 points and 9 rebounds.
- LSU 77, Texas A&M 65: Tremont Waters nearly posted the rare points-assists-steals triple-double, finishing with 15 points, 9 assists, and 8 steals, and LSU completed a season sweep of Texas A&M with a surprisingly easy win in Baton Rouge. Duop Reath also had 21 points and 8 rebounds for the Tigers; Robert Williams had 21 points and 15 rebounds for the Aggies, who are now 2-6 in conference play.
- Kentucky 78, Mississippi State 65: Kentucky didn’t put this one away until late, with PJ Washington leading all scorers with 22 points. Quinndary Weatherspoon led Mississippi State with 19 points.
- South Carolina at Florida (7 PM ET, SEC Network/WatchESPN)
- Auburn at Missouri (9 PM ET, SEC Network/WatchESPN)
At present, Florida and Auburn are essentially your SEC co-leaders: both have only one conference loss while everybody else has at least three. The Gators should be favored tonight in a home game against South Carolina, so to keep pace, Auburn must win at Missouri. That’s not going to be an easy task.
Bad Gambling Advice
Last night: 1-4 ATS; Season to Date: 75-75-3
South Carolina at Florida (-10.5)
Auburn (+2) at Missouri