What Happened Last Night
- Georgia 61, LSU 60: Yante Maten scored two of his game-high 21 points with six seconds left to lift the Georgia Bulldogs past the LSU Tigers in a game that was tense for most of the second half. Brandon Sampson led LSU with 17 points.
- Mississippi State 80, Vanderbilt 62: The Mississippi State Bulldogs buried the Vanderbilt Commodores with a 10-0 run toward the end of the first half and never trailed in the game. Quinndary Weatherspoon scored 19 for the Bulldogs and Aric Holman had 18 points and 14 boards. Freshman Ejike Obinna led Vanderbilt with a career-high 14 points.
- Texas A&M 71, Ole Miss 69: The Texas A&M Aggies were this close to being 0-6 in the SEC as Deandre Burnett’s potential game-winning three rimmed out at the buzzer. The Aggies were led by Tyler Davis’s 20 points and 12 rebounds; Bruce Stevens led Ole Miss with 20 points and 9 boards.
- South Carolina 76, Kentucky 68: South Carolina erased a 14-point deficit in the second half and closed the game on an 18-3 run; Kentucky didn’t score a field goal in the game’s final six minutes. Chris Silva had 27 points and 8 rebounds to lead the Gamecocks; Kevin Knox had 21 points and 8 rebounds for Kentucky.
|7:00 PM||Arkansas at Florida||ESPN2/WatchESPN|
|7:00 PM||Auburn at Alabama||SEC Network/WatchESPN|
|9:00 PM||Tennessee at Missouri||SEC Network/WatchESPN|
This is a surprisingly good slate for a Wednesday night. The Arkansas Razorbacks pay a visit to the Florida Gators in a game between two likely NCAA Tournament teams, and that might be the least appealing of the three games. At the same time, the Auburn Tigers visit the Alabama Crimson Tide; Auburn is undefeated in conference play and Alabama has Collin Sexton.
In the late game, Cuonzo Martin faces his old school as the Missouri Tigers host the Tennessee Volunteers. Ironically, Cuonzo won’t be facing any of his former players but Rick Barnes will (Jordan Barnett.)
Bad Gambling Advice
Last night: 2-2 ATS; Season to Date: 70-66-2 ATS
- Arkansas at Florida (-6)
- Auburn (-2) at Alabama
- Tennessee (+2) at Missouri