So I spent all of my post-football Saturday with family, most of Sunday either with family or on the road and haven't had much time today. As a result of which I'm kind of winging the BlogPoll ballot this week. Should be fun.
A few things:
- First of all, I didn't even get to the BlogPoll ballot at all last week, so disregard the lack of deltas. Probably nearly 'bout everyone on this ballot has moved at least a little bit.
- Notre Dame. Yeah, I know. But they are the only undefeated AQ team left (except for Ohio State), and you have to give them credit for that at some point, I guess. This will be resolved in January when an SEC team knocks them out of the ranks of the undefeated, so they can stay for now.
- Either Alabama or Georgia should have a strong enough resume after the SEC Championship Game to move into the No. 2 spot, so don't concern yourselves too much with that if you're a fan of one of those teams and feeling slighted. It'll all work out in the end.
- Nos. 5-9 can really go in just about any order. I still despise Ohio State's schedule, but at some point I figure they might have to go in the Top 5. Or do they?
- Everyone below No. 13 doesn't really deserve to be ranked. Except for some of the midmajors, particularly the MAC teams. And, no, Boise doesn't count as a midmajor to me anymore, which means they don't really deserve to be ranked.