Game Time: 2:30 p.m. ET
Live Stream: CBSSports.com
Odds: Arkansas opened as 7.5-point favorites. The line bumped up to 8.
Info comes via OddsShark, as always.
- 7-4 record, 3-4 in SEC play
- 54th in S&P+ Rankings
- 38th in S&P+ offense, 77th in S&P+ defense
- Key Players: Rawleigh Williams III, Jeremiah Ledbetter, Henre’ Tolliver
- 3-8 record; 1-6 in SEC play
- 64th in S&P+ Rankings
- 41st in S&P+ offense, 87th in S&P+ defense
- Key Players: J’Mon Moore, Charles Harris, Marcell Frazier
Missouri leads the all-time series against Arkansas 4 games to 3. The teams have been playing annually since 2014 but prior to that, the Tigers and Hogs met five times and in two bowl games. The Tigers and Razorbacks split the last two matchups in 2014 and 2015.