- Tennessee vs. Western Carolina (5 p.m. ET, ESPN3)
- Charleston Southern vs. Georgia (6 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Miami (OH) vs. Kentucky (6 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Florida State vs. Florida (6 p.m. ET, SEC Network)
- Davidson vs. South Carolina (7 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Mississippi State vs. Nicholls (7 p.m. ET)
- Southern Miss vs. Ole Miss (7:30 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Alabama vs. Auburn (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Arkansas vs. Memphis (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Lipscomb vs. Vanderbilt (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Texas A&M vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (7:30 p.m. ET)
- LSU vs. UL Lafayette (8 p.m. ET)
- Mizzou vs. Western Illinois (4 p.m. ET)
- Texas A&M vs. Georgia (7 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Tennessee vs. South Carolina (7:30 p.m. ET, ESPNU)
- Arkansas vs. Ole Miss (7:30 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Mississippi State vs. LSU (8 p.m. ET, SEC Network)
WHAT TO WATCH FOR
- Florida will welcome Florida State for a Top 5 matchup on Tuesday. The game will be aired on SEC Network, so if you have the network, you can watch two of the top baseball teams in the country do battle in the Sunshine State. The Gators already own a victory over the Seminoles this season, having defeated them 12-6 back on March 13.
- Also on Tuesday night, Ole Miss will host Southern Miss. The Rebels and Golden Eagles are each ranked in the Top 15, with the Rebs ranking 4th and the Golden Eagles ranking 14th. This should be an interesting test for the Rebs to say the least. Southern Miss is the second team ranked in the Top 25 of the RPI that they have faced this season. The other was Texas A&M, whom they fended off this past weekend, having taken two of three from them.
- We will get some MIDWEEK SEC BASEBALL this week! The big matchups on Thursday include Texas A&M vs. Georgia and Arkansas vs. Ole Miss. The latter is a Top 10 matchup right now, as the Hogs rank 6th in the nation while the Rebels, of course, rank 4th. All four of these teams also find themselves in the Top 25 of the RPI.