- Mississippi State vs. Alabama State (6 p.m. ET)
- Southern Miss vs. LSU (7 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- FIU vs. Florida (4 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Kennesaw State vs. Georgia (6 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Lamar vs. Texas A&M (6 p.m. ET, SEC Network+)
- Kentucky vs. Ohio State (6 p.m. ET)
- Ole Miss vs. Central Arkansas (6 p.m. ET)
- FIU vs. Florida (6 p.m. ET)
- Furman vs. South Carolina (7 p.m. ET, SEC Network)
WHAT TO WATCH FOR
The schedule is pretty light on games this week. But, we do have a Top 25 matchup on the table. Kentucky travels to Columbus on Wednesday to take on the Ohio State Buckeyes. The Wildcats rank 19th in the nation, while the Bucks are 24th in the country. In the RPI, Kentucky finds themselves 28th, while OSU ranks 33rd. It’s clear that this will be a pivotal matchup for two teams who find themselves in need of propping themselves up. Whoever wins could earn an all important victory for down the road.
Another matchup could prove intriguing is one that takes place on Wednesday night. The South Carolina Gamecocks will play host to the Furman Paladins. At 28-4 on the year, the Gamecocks rank 8th in the RPI as of now as one of four teams in the conference to stake that claim. Furman, though, is no slouch. They have been quite good down in the SoCon, as they stand at 24-9 heading into this matchup. They do have an 0-3 hole in conference play so far, and are 2-5 away from home. But, this is a game that Tiara Duffy and the Gamecocks shouldn’t overlook.