There’s already a baseball game going on (Hello, Ole Miss. The Rebels are winning 8-3 over New Orleans). But, that doesn’t mean that we can’t get this post up, anyway.
Kentucky vs. Xavier (Tuesday, 3 p.m. ET): Kentucky, ranked 35th in the RPI, will face 58th-ranked Xavier on Tuesday afternoon. The Musketeers are under .500 at this point in the season at 7-12, but have faced their fair share of stiff competition this year. Kentucky has as well, but they’ll be looking to rebound after getting their doors blown off by Arkansas.
Auburn vs. Georgia Tech (Tuesday, 6 p.m. ET, ACC Network Extra): The top-ranked team in the RPI, Auburn, will head to Atlanta to face Georgia Tech. The Yellow Jackets have built up a 9-4 record at Russ Chandler Stadium, and that will absolutely be put to the test in this Tuesday night affair. Auburn is 19-2 this season and have won both of the true road games they’ve played in this season.
Georgia vs. Georgia State (Tuesday, 6 p.m. ET): Meanwhile, Georgia will take on Georgia State in Decatur. UGA is 14-6 on the year and the 11-9 Panthers will be looking to take down the ‘Dawgs. Georgia is on the heels of taking two of three from Alabama over the weekend, and have won seven of their last eight dating back to March 6.
Tulane vs. LSU (Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. ET, SEC Network+/WatchESPN): So, Tulane might not be all that hot this year — 9-12 right now with a 1-6 road record — but it’s always a fun time when these two teams play. These in-state rivals will collide for the first time this season in Baton Rouge, and LSU will be hoping to send the Green Wave home unhappy.
- Alabama will face off with the UAB Blazers in Birmingham on Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. ET.
- Arkansas, the 4th-ranked team in the nation, will play a two-game series against the Charlotte 49ers. The Hogs play the Niners at 7:05 p.m. on Tuesday and then 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
- 2nd-ranked Florida will be matched up with Jacksonville, and the two will do battle in Gainesville on Wednesday night at 6 p.m. ET.
- Mississippi State will be hosting both Alcorn State and Texas Southern in Starkville, with games played at 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively.
- Mizzou will play a two-game set against Arkansas State, with games on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. and Wednesday evening at 5 p.m. ET.
- South Carolina will battle The Citadel on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. ET.
- Tennessee will face ETSU on Wednesday evening at 5 p.m. ET.
- Texas A&M, ranked 12th in the country, plays Rice in Houston on Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. ET.
- The 7th-ranked Vanderbilt Commodores host crosstown rival Belmont on Wednesday night at 7:30 p.m. ET.