AP POLL RELEASED (AP)
A bit of a different start to things as the AP Poll just got released. This’ll probably be one of the bigger stories of the day.
Alabama, of course, leads things off at No. 1. The Tide received 52 first-place votes, with the other nine going to OSU, FSU and USC. You would then have to leave the Top 10 to find the next team from the SEC. Auburn and LSU sit 12th and 13th in the opening poll. They are followed by Georgia and Florida, who rank 15th and 17th. Rounding out the poll is Tennessee, who sit 25th.
In all, the SEC begins the year with six teams in the Top 25. We’ll see how that plays out.
SBN’S MASSIVE CFB PREVIEW (SB Nation)
Yeah, you’ll want to look at this.
- RBR previews the ‘Bama OL
- What’s the depth chart looking like for Arkansas?
- Georgia capped off a strong recruiting week.
- A former Kentucky RB was cut by the Bengals.
- Putting an LSU spin on a CFB preview.
- RCR looks at Shea Patterson.
- Previewing State’s season in GIFs.
- J’Mon Moore could be one for the ages. Here’s how.
- Here’s what GAB Attack wants to see this year.
- Tennessee receiver Josh Smith is out 4-8 weeks with a broken collarbone.