It’s been, all told, a quiet week after the happenings of Monday night. Three Alabama players made noise earlier Friday after deciding to announce their intentions of declaring for the 2017 NFL Draft. Those being Marlon Humphrey, Cam Robinson and ArDarius Stewart, a terrific trio of players who accomplished lots in their years in Tuscaloosa.
Outside of that though things remain relatively quiet on the home front.
With that said, there’s still been a few major happenings around the conference. Here’s what’s shaking down this afternoon.
The Cowboys fanbase is growing in Starkville (FWtCT)
And it’s all thanks to one man.
A touted LB has LSU and Ole Miss in his Top 2 (Red Cup Rebellion)
Who will he choose?!
The Hamidou Diallo gamble is worth it (A Sea of Blue)
And here’s why!
Other SEC Fixins
- Florida got a 2018 WR commit
- And the Gators’ punter will return for his senior year
- A Kentucky WR will be transferring
- Here’s how LSU’s QB fared in the Citrus Bowl
- The Gamecocks’ women’s hoops team survived a scare
- A&M has a new strength and conditioning coach
- Exceptionalism in the SEC?