There are so many, many differences between Johnny Manziel and Stephen Garcia. For one thing, Johnny Manziel won a Heisman and Stephen Garcia was full of potential that it still feels like he never quite put together. But one thing they had in common was a knack for getting in trouble -- real or imagined -- and a common disciplinarian in South Carolina-turned-Texas A&M athletics director Eric Hyman.
And that's how a person who appears to truly be Stephen Garcia on what appears to be a genuine Twitter account (he's not famous enough to be verified at this point, so one can never be too careful) decided to weigh in on the Manziel meme.
I wonder what mr eric hyman is gonna do about ole johnny football.....I WONDER— Stephen Garcia (@itISwhatITisSG5) July 17, 2013
I really hope @JManziel2 doesn't get screwed over by hyman.— Stephen Garcia (@itISwhatITisSG5) July 17, 2013
At this point, you have to wonder how much longer this story can go on. I believe the collision with the Stephen Garcia meme might lead to massive instability in the Johnny Manziel meme and cause it to collapse into a black hole. No -- no, Joe Schad, STAY AWAY FROM THAT ...
Tried to warn him.
More from Team Speed Kills:
- SEC Media Days 2013: Jadeveon Clowney is the Story, Mostly Because of The Hit
- SEC Media Days 2013: For Florida, It's Jeff Driskel's Football Team
- SEC Media Days 2013: Ole Miss Tries to Play the Expectations Game
- SEC Media Days 2013: Missouri Hopes That a Healthier Season is a Happier Season in the SEC
- SEC Media Days 2013: Day 1 Photo Gallery