- Kentucky vs. Eastern Kentucky (5 p.m. ET)
- Tennessee State vs. Tennessee (6 p.m. ET, SEC Network+/WatchESPN)
- LSU vs. McNeese (7 p.m. ET, ESPN3)
- Georgia Southern vs. South Carolina (6 p.m. ET, SEC Network+/WatchESPN)
- Florida vs. UCF (6 p.m. ET)
- Georgia vs. Georgia Tech (7 p.m. ET, ACC Network Extra)
- Kennesaw State vs. Auburn (7 p.m. ET, SEC Network+/WatchESPN)
- Louisville vs. Kentucky (7 p.m. ET, SEC Network/WatchESPN)
- Ole Miss vs. Southern Miss (7 p.m. ET)
WHAT TO WATCH FOR
On Tuesday, the LSU Tigers will face McNeese of the Southland Conference. McNeese has had a pretty solid 2018 campaign thus far. They are 24-12 and sit 55th in the RPI as of writing. Thus far, they’re 8-3 at home, so the Tigers will look to put a fourth tally in the loss column for their in-state foes.
Wednesday figures to be a much busier slate. South Carolina will take on Georgia Southern, who is 21-13 to this point. The Sun Belt’s Eagles rank 53rd in the RPI at this point but are 4-7 on the road. The Gamecocks will look to continue that troubling record Wednesday night when they welcome them to Columbia.
In addition, Florida will travel to Orlando to battle UCF. The Knights are 24-13 on the year and 10-5 at home, so they’ve certainly done their job protecting their home turf. UF, though is 5-3 on the road, so they certainly know how to win away from Gainesville. Meanwhile, Auburn will face a stiff test from Kennesaw State. The Owls, residing in the Atlantic Sun Conference, are 25-12 on the year and rank 50th in the RPI. They are merely 3-4 on the road so far, and with Auburn standing at 24-1 at home, they’re certainly going to have their hands full. The Tigers will look to continue that trend of winning at home going forward on Wednesday night.
Much like in baseball, Kentucky and Louisville will also combat on the softball field. UK and UL are both in the Top 40 in the RPI, ranking 26th and 38th respectively. Kentucky is 20-11 so far this season and 11-2 at home, so the Cardinals, 2-2 in true road games, will have to bring their A-game if they want to knock off the Cats. UK, though, has proven to be a tough out in Lexington.