What Happened Last Night
- Florida 72, James Madison 63: Chris Chiozza looked like his old self, leading the Gators in scoring with 19 points and dishing out a team-high seven assists. He also hauled in six rebounds in the victory.
- Mississippi State 64, Little Rock 48: For the first time since 2011-12, the Bulldogs are 10-1! Quindarry Witherspoon had a game-high 21 points as there was never much doubt for Ben Howland’s bunch.
- Tennessee 66, Furman 61: Yikes! This was a close one for Rick Barnes and the Vols. Furman led by four with five minutes to play before the Vols managed to pull it out. It would have been a particularly bad loss, but it didn’t happen.
- One lone game is on tonight’s ledger, as Texas A&M hosts Buffalo on SEC Network. A&M should win, but you have to be on the lookout for trap games late in nonconference play.
Bad Gambling Advice
Last night: 2-1 ATS; Season to Date: 43-42-2 ATS
- Buffalo (+12) at Texas A&M