The shortest day of the year was on Wednesday, so every day going forward will now feel longer than the next. Weird ain’t it?
Welcome back to Around the SEC. In case you missed it, a barnburner of a basketball game went down in Louisville last night, and Kentucky ultimately would fall short to the Cards and be tagged with loss #2 of the year.
A few other notable events went down. Let’s bring you up to speed.
Jared Cornelius is returning to Arkansas (Arkansas Fight)
Hey, that’s good news for the Hogs!
Is Georgia in trouble? (Dawg Sports)
MaconDawg assesses the recruiting situation in Athens.
These are the recruits Ole Miss can still land (Red Cup Rebellion)
RCR takes a look at who’s still on the board for the Rebels to haul in.
Other SEC Fixins
- Saluting one of Alabama’s most dependable seniors
- Auburn picked up a big win over Oklahoma
- And the Gators won in their first game in the O-Dome this year
- Kentucky scored a football commit!
- Les had some things to say
- This just in: Gamecocks women’s hoops is still good
- A Texas Bowl edition of The Tailgate
- Is getting to the Big Dance realistic for Vandy?