Oy. All this stuff has made me really tired. All I got left is bullet points.
- The Big Ten isn't done expanding, with its next cycle to last 6-12 months.
- Notre Dame has no plans to do anything.
- Por Dan Beebe gave a press conference. He said as of now, the Big Ten isn't sniffing around any other schools.
- Beebe thinks the remaining 10 in his conference are more valuable than the 11 in the Pac-10.
- To add insult to injury, the Big Ten officially confirmed Nebraska during Beebe's press conference.
- The Sporting News has a source saying that the SEC will only expand if it gets both Texas and Texas A&M. If that's the case, we're sticking at 12.
- Texas A&M is the only Big 12 South team still waffling about the Pac-10. A&M has three days to accept an invitation.
- Congress woke up and the House Higher Education Committee will have a meeting next Wednesday to discuss college athletics. No further details are available now.