Reaction- noun, an action performed or a feeling experienced in response to a situation or event.
Being a SEC football coach isn't an easy job. The coaches spends hours each week trying to be successful on Saturdays. When things don't go as expected, they tend to get a little upset. Their reactions can be works of art. Luckily there is always a camera around to catch the outbursts. Since we are in a football lull before the bowl games start, I've set up a list of the top 10 head coaching reactions of the 2013 SEC season. Enjoy!
10. Steve Spurrier - Spurrier 1. Visor 0.
9. Butch Jones - That is the fist pump of a mailbox builder
8. Gus Malzahn - Guns Up
7. James Franklin - This is how I imagine a leprechaun would react if it coached a football team
6. Will Muschamp - Poor Trey Burton
5. Gus Malzahn - Come On Man
4. Bret Bielema - This isn't exactly an overreaction but it was just too good to pass up
3. Mark Richt - Mark Richt finally lost control of Mark Richt
2. Nick Saban - No better response after giving up a FG return for the loss than "I told you that was going to happen"
1. Gus Malzahn - BOOM
If there are any reactions that you feel should have made the list feel free to leave them in the comments!
Steve Spurrier absolutely killing the gym