It took eight weeks, but we finally have a two-time champ. For the second time this season, the weekly high point mark in the pick 'em game was Larry Smith for Chancellor. It couldn't have come during a more appropriate time, given Vanderbilt's 31-27 upset of Georgia. Congrats are in order for more than one reason there.
Here is how the overall standings sit:
- SECond2none, 1238 points
- cocknfire's pick, 1227 points
- NCAA buttdialing violations, 1205 points
- Larry Smith for Chancellor, 1192 points
- Darth Saban's Death Star, 1185 points
- Jams' mediocre picks, 1171 points
- AuburnMisfit, 1164 points
- Bama Engineer, 1158 points
- Year2, 1153 points
- jbd621, 1127 points
SECond2none and Brandon are threatening to run away with this thing, so the rest of us need to step our games up. Good luck to everyone next weekend!