See this tag to find links to all coach comments from the April SEC coach conference call.
- Spring practice was good for developing the young guys. The staff feels like it got a good look at what the team will be in the fall.
- He has high expectations for the offensive line, which he thinks will be one of the best in the nation. The conditioning and chemistry is exemplary.
- Urban Meyer is doing "great," but he gave no details on Meyer's plans for the offseason. He doesn't know if Meyer will attend SEC Media Days or not.
- He didn't comment on the reports about Aaron Hernandez's drug tests, citing privacy laws.
- John Brantley had a great spring. The team has a lot of respect for and confidence in him. The coaches expect big things from him this fall.
- He thinks C Mike Pouncey is the best offensive lineman in the country and could end up better than his twin brother Maurkice, who just got drafted in the first round by Pittsburgh. Mike Pouncey has played all three offensive line positions in practice.
- True freshman QB Trey Burton "had a phenomenal spring." Redshirt freshman Jordan Reed is splitting time between tight end and quarterback. He didn't say which was the designated second string quarterback.
- He trusts Mike Slive regarding conference expansion but had nothing else to say on the matter.
Addazio's favorite word is "great." He used it about 50,000 times in the session, sometimes multiple times in a sentence.