Having taken into account some good comments, I have revised my
- Penn State
- Ole Miss
- Virginia Tech
- Boise State
- Ohio State
- Florida State
- Texas Tech
- Oklahoma State
- As astutely pointed out by and kleph and "no brainer," Virginia Tech and Oklahoma were too high. That's been adjusted.
- I also think Nebraska and Houston were too high, so the slide too.
- Penn State and Ole Miss haven't done anything, so I move Cal up because at least a little bit, winning at Minnesota counts as something.
- I moved Washington up for now, because before I was putting too much weight on their not-big-enough win over Idaho and not on their play against LSU and USC. Please note that I don't think UW will stay there for long, but there they are for now.
- Not changed: Ohio State over USC. OSU has a better body of work and looked better than USC did in their game. For that reason, I have no qualms about having the Buckeyes slightly higher.
Barring any other serious objections, this will be the final version of my half of the ballot, which gets synthesized with cocknfire's for the final product.