UPDATE: Via The College Baseball Blog, the only place online I could find the bracket. (For some reason, I expected the NCAA might have it up now that it's been announced. I know)
(3) LSU and (8) Florida get national seeds, but not Ole Miss, which surprises me a bit.
In Baton Rouge:
(1) LSU, (2) Minnesota, (3) Baylor, (4) Southern
(1) Florida, (2) Miami (FL), (3) Jacksonville, (4) Bethune-Cookman
(1) Ole Miss, (2) Missouri, (3) Western Kentucky, (4) Monmouth
(1) Clemson, (2) Alabama, (3) Oklahoma State, (4) Tennessee Tech
(1) East Carolina, (2) South Carolina, (3) George Mason, (4) Binghampton
(1) Florida State, (2) Georgia, (3) Ohio State, (4) Marist
(1) Oklahoma, (2) Arkansas, (3) Washington State, (4) Wichita State
(1) Louisville, (2) Middle Tennessee, (3) Vanderbilt, (4) Indiana
Yeah, I messed up and didn't realize it until 12:40 p.m. And the computer was off at that point.
Rhode Island didn't make it? At all?
To the SEC:
All eight teams from the conference tournament (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Vanderbilt) got in.
None of that's a surprise.
I'm having trouble getting the actual bracket online, but we'll have some analysis up in a bit. Again, apologies.